Accelerating innovation and speed to market.
As part of the Albert R&D platform, Albert Worksheet provides innovators with the data-driven insights and automation tools needed to more effectively find and research raw materials.
- End-to-end solution built for chemistry and materials science
- Empowering thousands of scientists across 30+ countries
- Secure, cloud-based, API-forward platform
Powered by Albert Insights
Automated recommendations from over 50k raw materials and industry standards
Experimental predictions fueled by Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Effortless compliance with regulatory automation including one-click SDS and label creation
How Albert Worksheet
expedites the R&D process
Turn your ELN into a command center
Manage formulations in a centralized location. No more juggling spreadsheets, paper-based documents, and collecting data in siloed Electronic Lab Notebooks (ELNs).
- Specifically designed for iterative formulation and complex multi-part products
- “Excel on Steroids” with 350+ supported calculations
- Real-time data insights and collaboration
Design products faster
Albert enables the use of predictive intelligence to create formulations and synthesize new materials
- Calculate regulatory outputs while exploring possible raw material variations
- Integration to inventory automatically shows material pricing
- Simulated experiments fueled by AI
Collaborate with a click
Harness the power of your entire innovation community within a centralized, R&D platform.
- Securely store and access all formulas in a single system
- Grant access to collaborate with colleagues across your organization
Part of the Albert R&D Platform
Accelerating the entire R&D process with a cloud-based,
- Centralized data provides a seamless, integrated experience—boosting productivity and collaboration
- Data-driven insights fueled by AI and Machine Learning—enabling faster, smarter experimentation
- Secure, API-forward architecture—ensuring IP protection