Accelerating innovation and speed to market.
As part of Albert’s end-to-end R&D platform, Albert Experiments provide innovators with the data insights and tools needed to more effectively run experiments.
- Built for chemicals and material science
- Used by 1000’s of scientist worldwide
- Cloud-based, secure, & API-forward system
How Albert Experiments
expedites the R&D process
Mimic your day-to-day processes with infinite flexibility and customized data output.
- Standardizes and captures the unique steps throughout the entire R&D process
- Parameter Groups to modularize laboratory processes into discrete steps with defined inputs
- Data templates to collect clean and structured data across all teams and locations, allowing for reporting and predictive simulations
Leverage standardized processes
Full visibility to the most common test methods, ensuring consistent processes are followed from research to commercialization.
- Albert’s database provides 100s of structured methods to jump start first experiments
- Ability to link workflows to known test method standards such as ASTM, ISO, DIN, UL, etc.
Run more efficient experiments
- Easily turn lab work into tasks – batch, property or general – to collect, organize and share trackable data from all experiments
- Drive collaboration across the organization by easily assigning tasks – organized by batch, product or general – to local or remote teams
- Separate formulas from the data to easily share information without an IP risk
- Ensure clean and structured data collection including linking technical data sheets to tasks
Plus, with Albert, easily keep track of all experiments – current and past – with a standardized data framework integrating existing and historical data.
Part of the Albert R&D Platform
Accelerating the entire R&D process in one end-to-end, cloud-based system.
- Easy-to-use functionality with clean-structured data – boosting productivity and collaboration
- AI and Machine Learning – enabling smarter experimentation
- Secure, API Forward Architecture – ensuring IP protection