Customer Success Manager – EU
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager for our growing team. In this role, you will work closely with internal Product, Sales, and Marketing teams, while building relationships with the operational and leadership teams (from lab technicians to CTOs) of our customers. If big, cross-disciplinary challenges excite you, join our growing team as we push to disrupt digital manufacturing and material science innovation.
What you’ll do:
- Act as a passionate representative of the Albert product and brand.
- Lead customers through their digital transformation journey.
- Develop strong relationships with our customers (scientists, heads of research, IT managers, and other stakeholders).
- Become an Albert product expert. Assist in product configurations, user training, data migration, and technical support.
- Understand and document customers’ scientific workflows to determine how Albert can best meet their key business needs.
- Understand and document customer input, to help guide the growth and innovation of Albert’s product.
- Support the growth of Albert by crafting and delivering executive level presentations with qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Support the creation of reusable assets to help scale the team’s reach across the greater organization.
- Develop and optimize training programs including written and video collateral and learning management system content.
- Will be traveling between 10-50% of time; can expect to travel at least 1 week per month.
- Fluency in German and English.
- BS or MSc in Chemistry, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, or similar Science field.
- 2+ years’ experience in a lab or research setting.
- Some experience working with software/technology/data modeling or analysis.
- Customer Success, Professional Services, or Consulting experience in a SaaS software environment with the ability to forge relationships with users, decision makers, and influential stakeholders.
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship management skills. You can establish a deep level of trust with the customer to solidify the existing strategic partnership and work through challenging scenarios.
- Strong communication skills. You are an excellent presenter and can quickly connect with a range of industry stakeholders, including scientists, project leads, and executives.
- Diplomatic. You can work through challenging client requests and provide appropriate corrective actions.
- Autonomous and proactive. Outstanding self-starter approach with the ability to be successful given limited initial infrastructure.
- Curious, creative, and tenacious. You are an advocate for customers and roll up your sleeves to help get a problem solved or a customer onboarded.
We’re making a big impact! The Albert platform facilitates the invention of materials for tens of thousands of scientists and hundreds of thousands of applications—from coatings used on Rockets to adhesives used in Electric Vehicles to 3D printed medical devices.
We love distributed teams. Great opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, global team. Albert’s home-base is in the San Francisco Bay Area, but we have multiple offices and employees sprinkled around the globe. In fact, over 50% of our employees work outside of California! An international remote culture is in our DNA.
We care about you. Albert works hard to create a positive environment for our employees, and we think your life outside of work is important too. As a small team, we operate in a very fast-paced environment and set high expectations for ourselves and our peers. We work hard and we play hard.
We value diversity. Growing and maintaining our inclusive and diverse team matters to us. We are committed to being a company where our employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work and can be successful—every day.